About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sicky Sunday.

Morning all!

The wierdest little cold has been plaguing me for a couple days now. And what's bothering me the most about it is that it cannot seem to decide whether or not to become a cold or go away!!! Wednesday I had a sore throat and a little cough and I thought it was the start of something...but I woke up Thursday morning and it was gone! No sore throat, no cough, nothing! By Thursday evening though I had a very occasional cough that really only started in the evening right before bed. It continued Friday morning when I first got up but during the day, I wasn't coughing...and it's continued like this through the weekend! It's just a nagging little cough. I'm not really sure if its allergies or a little bug...but it's definitely a pain. And I feel very tired today but I'm not sure if that's a result of it being another grey day for the fifth day in a row...

I got up and had a delicious cup of tea and made my egg mug! I took a picture...I remembered when I was halfway done eating it and so here's a picture inside my morning breakfast!



It's sooo good. Today after putting my calories and such into sparkpeople I noticed that I was really low on protein and also didn't meet my calorie count with the dinner and lunch that I put on my counter. So I decided to have 2 extra morningstar farms veggie sausage on the side of my breakfast (they come in 2 packs and I find if you leave them even 1 day in the freezer even in a baggie, they get super freezerburnt and icky). SO yummy. LOVE it. And Mmmm...and hey for a huge egg mug and TWO sausages, my breakfast was under 350 calories. WOO.

So it's Sunday which means its time to look back over my goals for the week...

NSV

1) Buy new scrubs.... it's way past time for me to get new ones.

* I did buy new scrubs but I had to order them online...but you know what? I bought a size XL!!!!!!!!! There was a time not that long ago I was struggling to fit into 3XL!! WOO!


2) Continue moisturizing every day x 7 days - Slacked a little on this one. I forgot last night but for the most part I did well!

3) Get 8 hours of sleep each night!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Exercise

1) Buy a new pair of sneakers ASAP!  I went ALL OVER looking for reasonably priced sneakers. But I decided to buy a pair online that came highly reccomended. They didn't have my size anywhere (I wear a size 10) and all the shoes looked flimsy and wouldn't be good to walk in all day!

2) Walk every Day x 7 days
3) 30DS x 1 - Did not do.

4) Bike x 2 - Fail.

Food

1) Make and post TWO recipes on my blog! I did one but this week was so busy that I barely had time to cook.

2) Track on sparkpeople
3) Eat 5 fruits/veggies per day! DId awesome on this! I love veggies!


So looking ahead to next week as we get closer to the end of the challenge, I'm definitely not going to meet my goal weight...but you know what? I'm okay with that. It was a CHALLENGE. I made  a lofty goal and hey, you know? I'm not that far off from it. I am hoping this week puts me into the 250s...a place I haven't been since about my freshman year of highschool. So I'm looking forward to finishing off this challenge in a positive way AND starting up on the NEW CHALLENGE!


Check it out! It's going to be awesome!

Okay goals for this week:

NSV:

1) Write a list of the positive changes I've made over the last 8 months.

2) Write a list of areas I need to improve in to be successful in my weight loss.

3) Take some meditation time every evening and say 5 things I'm thankful for.

Exercise:

1) Bike x 3 Days - Need to do this.

2) Walk x 7 days

3) Take a walk with my mom.

Food:

1) Blog about my favorite healthy snack items.

2) Post ONE new recipe on my blog, which means cooking one new recipe, lol.

3) Use up some of the food in the freezer before purchasing new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment