About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Way Busy Wednesday!

I'll admit, ya'll, I am cheating myself a bit because I weighed in yesterday! DOWN 3.2 YIPEE! I weighed in yesterday because I am at my parents' house today for some time with my mom and some much needed R&R! I didn't want to weigh in on a different scale.

Work has been crazy...honestly, I don't know how much more I can take. I just keep on going and praying. And then add rehearsal from 7-10 every M-Th and woof. I am going to make it but damn I am tired. I'm starting not to feel so good today too, my body is aching and I am really hoping I'm not coming down with something. I was at a patient on Sunday who kept COUGHING ON ME despite me repeatedly offering them tissues and reminding them to cover their cough. Disgusting. Honestly, I could not wait to get out of there. I had a nasty horrible headache yesterday that lingered....finally I slept it off. It could just be stress but I definitely don't feel 100%. Blehhh...especially with all the crap going around, I really cannot afford to be sick right now!

Eating has been really good this week. I have been doing Special K shakes or peanut butter toast for breakfast. I bought Peanut Butter and CO white chocolate peanut butter. It is ALL NATURAL, no preservatives and SUPER YUMMY! I love it for breakfast, it makes me feel like I'm cheating even when I'm not! Lunches have been great too! It's been SO busy so I've often been doing hummus, peppers, string cheese and turkey pepperoni or a Lean Cuisine in a real pinch! Having turkey bacon around and having TUrkey BLTs has been yummy too! I am back on track and doing well!

I didn't go grocery shopping today because I'm not at home! But don't worry, I have plenty of healthy food at home :) I'll go shopping Saturday this week!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good job on the weigh in!!!

    Try to get some rest...your body may need it to fight off whatever germs you may have picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exceptional piece of substance in the wake of scrutinizing this I'm feeling overwhelming so much that I've increment a sort of information from this page. Continue doing great!! Thankful to YOU!
    ActivBeat 2.0 Review

    ReplyDelete