My vacation is definitely over and I don't like where the scale is! I admit I haven't been eating that great lately because I've been away from home and away from my good habits. There's no excuse so I'm not going to make any! Starting weight today is 275.4, which is not good! I am doing this dance with the 270s and it's time to say GOODBYE! This week I have some goals that I need to accomplish in order to get myself ready. The holidays aren't going to sabotage my motivation!! I can do this!
Goals for the Week:
- Drink 10 glasses water per day
- Exercise at least 30minutes per day
- Stick within my goals EVERY DAY - Using my Jenny Craig meals and meals on my own, tracking on Sparkpeople
- Do not beat myself up for weight gain and just move forward (harder than it sounds for me!)
- No diet soda!! I got into the habit of drinking it on vacation and it needs to stop!
- Take 10 minutes daily for "me", to give thanks for everything I'm grateful for.
I hope that everyone is having a great day and I hope you can pop by and give me some words of motivation! I really could use it! I'm feeling down today, wondering if I should just give up because the scale is creeping back up...but I need to stop that!
In other news, I LOVE DASHING DISH!! Katie is like my freaking idol and all her food looks amazing. I have toyed with making a few of them myself and today I decided I would I am making her Easy Cheesy Broccoli Soup. I had the ingredients in the house except for the broccoli and cheese sauce which I picked up...only thing is I just got one small package, so my recipe is going to be a litttl different, oops! But it's cooking away in my crock pot and I'm making grilled cheese with fat free singles and light rye bread (80 cals for 2 slices!) tonight! What a way to kick off a healthy new weighing week! But seriously, if you don't know about Dashing Dish already...you're in for a BUNCH of treats!
Have a great day all!
Enchilada Chicken Roll-Ups
18 hours ago