About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday!

Hi everybody!

I feel like such a bad blogger, not keeping up with you! I've just been SO CRAZY! Between working all the time and rehearsals every night from either 6-9 or 7-10 (in a town about 30 minutes away from me), I have been WIPED. Today I am so exhausted I'm not even going to Target today...and ya'll know how much I love Target! I have healthy food left and I'll go to the store this weekend and pick up more fresh veggies, but for now I am set.

I weighed in today, after a little break...I'm down another 2.3 pounds!! And last night I splurged and had Chinese food for dinner. So I'm wondering if I'm not holding on to some fluid because I already feel a huge difference in my clothes. I was a good girl though, I didn't eat my whole meal. Instead I ate about 1/2 and put the rest in the fridge for lunch today! Yipee! I put it all into my calorie counter and I feel good!

I've also been doing a TON of exercise. Dance rehearsals will get my blood flowing and I've been practicing my dancing. I am not tthe most graceful but I try hard! And its really good exercise. I've also been walking more and doing more activity.I feel a difference...and I also feel more tired! I guess it's par for the course!

Hope everyone has a great day!

12 comments:

  1. You are one busy gal! :-) Keep it up, you are doign great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Website is great for group chat and conversation. Thanks for sharing with us. like this website so much it's really awesome.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts.

    The Other Track
    Echobeat headphone review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing an article like this. The information which you have provided is better than another blog.
    airphones review
    smartlight review
    t watch review
    healthwatch
    fitness tracker review
    echobeat reviews
    wifi booster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and very knowledgable post, thanks for this, I really appreciate your hard work. Keep it up. BetterBack Review 2020

    ReplyDelete
  5. The development has a vital role in any part of the world, especially in the United Arab Emirates. The infrastructure of a country uncovers the budgetary wealth and the living status of individuals. There are various kinds of construction companies in Dubai such as concrete structures, Steel outline structures, Light gauge steel, wood-framed development, load-bearing construction, solid development, pre-designed structures, mechanical structure, and 3d printed building. Construction Companies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for Sharing this useful information, I will regularly monitor your blog. Get Connected With The Best building Contracting Companies In UAE.

    ReplyDelete