About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Weigh In...Monday

It feels strange to me to be weighing in on Monday, I like my Wednesday weigh in days! Especially since if I splurged a little on the weekend, I can get back on track! But Illinois is calling!!! YAY! I'm so happy to be spending time with my family who I haven't seen in a few years. And to enjoy joy and good company!

I had an excellent loss of 6.4 pounds this week! I knew that when I weighed in last week I was retaining a lot of water because of the flight and because I had just gotten my period that morning, ugh. But I knew there was some weight there too from not eating so well. So now I'm back to 271, YAY! Even though I'm going away for the week I'm going to do my best to eat well and exercise, my goal is a 0.5 pound weight loss for next week. I CAN DO IT! I better bust my buns!

These past few days I've felt really good about myself! I'm in smaller sizes and I have more energy, which is an awesome feeling.

Hope you all have a GREAT week and a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I am going to try and update this week but if I don't, for my American friends have a good Thanksgiving and a wonderful kickoff to the holiday season. And to my Canadian/EU/Other friends, have an excellent rest of your week! <3

1 comment: