About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ciao Bellas!

Well friends,

It's time for me to say so long! I've had a lot of ups and downs these last few weeks...so now it's time for me to relax, focus on myself and have a good time it Italy. I have to admit, I'm very excited but I'm also a little nervous. I'm not sure if I have to pick up my bags between flights. I've never travelled internationally like this. When I went to Ireland I went with an experienced tour group and guides who had done this over 30 times. They knew the drill for sure! And the flight was nonstop, so there was no needing (or not needing) to pick up luggage between flights. So that is new and nervewracking! But I have plenty of time between my flights to figure it all out, so I'm not TOO worried about that.

My goal on this trip is to have fun, spend time with my sister, see the sights and enjoy the food! I will be getting a TON of activity, so I'm not concerned about anything. I have decided after MUCH debate to bring my pedometer. However, I have checked the heart rate monitor in my bag but am wearing the watch (I don't have a watch so this is perfect). Other goals include taking tons of great pictures and not getting a sunburn. I am very fair and burn very easily...sunscreen is packed in my bag!

Aunt Flow decided to crash this party last night...but honestly, I'm a little relieved. She didn't come last month! YIKES! But here she is, right on time this month...I am a little crampy but I have some medicine if the cramps become bad and I packed tons of pads. So hopefully she won't be an issue!

I pray that all of you have a wonderful couple weeks. I shall see you upon my return!

BON VOYAGE!

Also, I'll leave you with my pictures from Ireland to tide you over for Italy!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! We'll miss hearing from you here but we'll know that you're having the experience of a lifetime. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip, I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip. Take lots pics and enjoy it. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete