About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wedding + C25K W5D3

WOW! You wanna talk about activity? Yesterday I had my BEST RUN EVER! I ran for 20 minutes straight and ran for 1.7 miles. That's over halfway to a 5K!? And you wanna know a secret? I was kind of suprised when my C25K app said I was done. I was like...really? That was it? It's time for cooldown?! I don't listen to music when I'm running because I run on the street and it can get busy. I'm afraid that if I have in headphones that I won't be able to hear cars (or rapists/murderers/abductors) coming! But I was thinking about my awesome day ahead and it went by SO FAST!!!!

Look how super excited and proud I was! And I got up extra early because I was headed to the spa for a treat for myself! I had to get a haircut anyway so I decided to have my hair done up, then I had a manicure and a pedicure and was on my way! Sweaty me turned into a nicer looking person after that! I snapped a picture of me before I went out (I wore different shoes!)



 My friends Meghan and Roberta who I've been good friends with since college got married!! And it was a beautiful, gorgeous wedding!!!!! I was bawling like a little baby. Then it was time to drink and eat...and honestly, I don't think I ate enough consider I danced the rest of the night on the floor like an idiot! I had SO much fun. It was an outdoor wedding and it was SO hot. ALl my makeup sweated off and at one point my eyes were stinging because I had sweat in my eyes. But I was grooving and having a GREAT TIME! LOVED IT!

Here's a picture of me with the brides!

It was an AMAZING time and I know I burnt sooo many calories running in the morning then really working my ass dancing. SO much fun! I loved it! And I wish all the best of luck to my beautiful friends!!!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the run! Nothing beats the feeling you get when you push your body the way it's meant to be pushed. It makes you g-l-o-w! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome!!!! I run with only one earphone in, and the other wrapped around my bra strap. The music is really low, so its like a backrond noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always run inside because of that scare! The abductors, rapists. etc.

    ReplyDelete