About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sabotage.

Why am I doing this?

Is it because Aunt Flow is in town? Or what? I did a giant cleaning out of my closet this week and put all the old clothes that are way too big for me into a box to be cut up, thrown away and/or donated. But for some reason I am having trouble staying on plan these last few days. I feel like I'm purposely sabotaging myself! Yeah, I still track all my calories...except for yesterday which I don't even want to talk about. It was ridiculous. I'm embarassed with myself and with my choices...and there's no one here to blame by myself.

I love that I'm starting to look really good, I love my new sizes, I love that I'm recieving compliments too. But I also am afraid of what's going to come. WTF is wrong with me. That is SO stupid. I caught myself yesterday eating pizza, cookies I made with my mom, I came home and munched on junk... WHY!? Why would I do that? I wasn't even hungry!! What the hell. I'm pissed off at myself and I'm annoyed. I also have horrible cramps and feel like I might rip this uterus out at any second.

I need to stay on plan and track my calories. I need to make good choices even though it's the holidays. I have a lot of holiday parties comingup. My work party is on the 16th and there's going to be good food...but there will also be dancing. So maybe I can burn some calories off on the dance floor. Or maybe just do an exercise tape when I'm at home...I am still embarassed to go around showing off like that. I don't know if I'll ever be comfortable enough in my own skin to cut loose like that.

I am telling you this because I need to be accountable for it. I need to stop sabotaging myself and stick to plan. My goal is to lose at least 1.5 pounds this week so I can get lower than my lowest recorded weigh in weight! AND  I need to say goodbye to the 270s. That means kicking my ass into gear and I know it. This is a very busy time at work, I have a lot of food temptations, and for some reason my morale is dipping. The rest of this week until weigh in on Wednesday I am sticking 100% to plan, I am drinking water, I am exercising...and I will pray before my weigh in this week!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment