About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ugh.

I am swamped right now...at work, at home, with family...

And thusly I've been slacking on my JC. I ate OKAY over the weekend. I didn't go crazy but I also didn't do great either. I think I've been doing some stress eating too. I've been going a bit over my calorie count...which is not good. And now on top of everything, I have repairmen coming tomorrow to fix the cable, I have to bake for our office Christmas party...I don't have time to go to Jenny Craig. Which is fine, I have plenty of Jenny Craig food and healthy things I can cook.

I'm struggling with motivation right now. And maybe if my JCC was actually supportive...and didn't put me down. I might think about making time for it. But I feel like I get more support from my blogging buddies then I do from my consultant. I'm not complaining...I just feel overwhelmed. And driving 20 minutes to Jenny Craig then having a 5 minute consultation that really doesn't help and driving 20 minutes home is just a waste of my time. I have way too many other things to do.

So I'm going to try and eat well this week, track my calories, try and get through this slump. Any motivation would help right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment