About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday and a New Holiday Look!

Today I'm struggling not losing my temper. My boss is driving me crazy with constant phone calls, not listening to what I have to say, and basically forcing me to do work on my day off. Oh, I have a choice to do it on Thursday...if I want to work a 15 hour day...I feel agitated and upset. The pain in my side is kind of going away though, which is good. I haven't had a pain since yesterday! That's some good news. I am also enjoying a Jenny Craig Cheddar Cheese Omelette with a diet swiss miss hot chocolate. If you love hot cocoa, I would definitely reccomend this! It's 25 calories for  a delicious cup of hot cocoa -- I can't even tell the difference between the diet and the regular. So that's saying something!



Going to my JC appointment did not help my bad day any. I walked in and she said "Oh you had a 9am appointment". I've had 9:15am appointments since I started at JC...not to mention the fact that it was just a little after 9 (I'm always early). I also did not get a reminder call for my appointment so...how was I supposed to know that I had a 9? Well I apologized...weighed in and lost a lovely 3.6 pounds! YAY! But it was then that my JCC reminded me very rudely that my lowest weigh in to date was 270.6 and I was still a pound away from that. Annoying.

I feel really angry today...not sure if it's my period that's a'comin' round the mountain...or if its a combination of that and all the crap that's been thrown at me right now. Seriously?

I'm just focusing on trying to relax...I have a ton of things that need to get done today. I have a bunch of errands to run. And it's ridiculously nasty weather out. People are driving like manics. It's pouring so hard I can barely see, have the winshield wipers on high...and I'm going a safe 55mph in a 65mph zone on the highway. And people are honking at me and passing me like I'm not even moving. Safety anyone? I am not picking your dumb butt off the highway, buddy...and I'm not going to be your nurse when we have to put you back together like Humpty Dumpty!

Now to focus on the positives...I have a lovely new holiday themed blog! I love LeeLou Blogs! First of all, she is an excellent designer...and she has a ton of free blog designs whch I love! You have to be a little bit HTML and CSS saavy to put them into place, if you ask me, but the results are just fabulous! What do you think of the new design!? I'm also sitting in front of my beautiful 4 foot tall Christmas Tree! I LOVE IT!



Here's a picture of it just for you! Isn't it awesome! And all of those presents are for other people, by the way, ahha I just wanted something under there! My sister's gift for Christmas and her birthday were sent to her in Italy! Where I am headed in February!!

Okay, well I am going to get started on my long to-do list...trying not to let myself get annoyed. I hope that everyone has a great weighing week! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I like that hot chocolate. Sometimes I add coffee creamer to it to make it more rich if I make it with water. :) Don't be annoyed and frustrated - be determined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weigh ins always impress me, Kate!!! Great job with the 3.6! I'm still disappointed with your JCC though.... Geez!

    Also, I found sugar free Swiss Miss this week at the hotel I'm staying at. Such a treat! Suggestion: Toss a cinnamon stick in there, you won't be sorry!

    Lastly, love the new design...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent loss and the new design is really cute!

    ReplyDelete