About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

After about two weeks of eating horribly...I faced the scale. And I really didn't like the number that glared back at me. I need to get back on track and I'm motivated to do so! This upcoming week is another crazy one...but I am comitted to my plan. I'm eating my breakfast scramble and a glass of skim milk as I write this.

I am going to Italy in just over a month. I leave Feb. 5th and I am going for two whole weeks. I really want to be down 50 pounds before I go!! It's going to be hard work but I live on hard work ;)

Today is my last day off until next Tuesday so I'm enjoying it. I've got myself in front of my Christmas tree (I will take it down next Wednesday, after New Years), my fireplace, with a good book. Tonight my mother is coming over and I'm making my delicious CHICKEN WRAPS! It's really easy to make.

 I use the Garlic Perfect Portions chicken by purdue. I know they're expensive as hell but I love how easy it is to just take out one perfectly portioned chicken breast and not have to worry about measuring and weighing and all that. Then I use about 1/2tbsp of olive oil and sautee the chicken in that, I put in mushrooms, onions and on a 70 calorie Joseph's Flax, Wheat and Oat Bran wrap, with a 30 calorie slice of fat free American cheese. Super yummy and really healthy too! Meat, vegetable, good fat, carbs, fiber (the wraps have 5 grams of fiber), dairy. YAY!

So my goal is to track my food every day at Sparkpeople and stay honest with myself. I can do this...and I'm not making this a New Year's resolution. This is my life, this is my weight loss, and I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment