About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 1 Biggest Loser Challenge



Soo....

I had to weigh in today and I was not happy with the result. I do have to say that when I weighed in I was fully dressed and had shoes on, plus I'd eaten breakfast and drank 2 cups of a homemade iced coffee that I made myself...so maybe it's not 100% accurate but... I weighed in at 265.0 today. That is over 10 pounds over what I was at the start of this month. NOT GOOD. I need to get my ass in gear! I have a new phone so I downloaded the couch25k app and I'm planning on starting that and really focusing on making good choices on the weekend. I do SO GOOD during the week. I'm a saint! But when the weekend comes...not good. This weekend is going to be a little splurgy because its memorial day and I' mspending it with family and we're having a BBQ on MOnday. But  don't need to go nuts the whole weekend! That is just not necessary!

Weigh ins will resume on Wednesday and I am excited to KICK BUTT IN THIS CHALLENGE! I paid $20 and every week the 'biggest loser' wins a 10 dollar giftcard to stop and shop. ANd then the 1st place winner at the end gets a $100 giftcard of your choice. AND I WANNA WIN!!!!!!! :D

Let's get back on track! I CAN DO THIS!

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck!! You sound ready!! KICK BUTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CAN do this and you WILL! Accept the weight gain, own it and commit to changing it. I know you can. If you need any advice/encouragement/help with the C25K let me know, remember it is tough but you can totally get through it. Be strong, be committed and remember you have lots of people cheering you on girl.
    Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in your new challenge -- sounds like you're ready to kick butt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Weekends are definitely full of temptation!

    ReplyDelete