About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Life, Love and the Pursuit of Happiness

Well all!

I've started my new job and I love it so far. This place is so supportive and I feel like this is such a positive change. I love everyone I'm in orientation with even though they're in different offices. There is one woman who is in my office! She seems nice although I haven't had much of an oppertunity to talk to her. She was late and sits way in the back...I, on the other hand, have always been Miss Front and Center. Hahaha.I just enjoy everyone's company and although the days are long, it's informative and I like the company a lot! The orientation is veryyyy comprehensive, not at all like my last job! So far so good, I can't wait to get into the visits and get some patients of my own! I miss seeing patients on a daily basis <3

In other news, Brian and I dated for a while but after going to a party together last weekend, I broke it off. I took him to a party to meet some of my friends and it was completely a disaster. He made the hosts feel uncomfortable, he was stuck to my side until I finally was able to break away but he kept following me around, making inappropriate smalltalk with people (about things you wouldn't discuss with ANYONE let alone people you just met) and on top of it made me drive him back to his car before 11:30...which is fine but it was very awkward. Needless to say I was raging mad and had to really rein in my anger and take some time to think about it before I broke it off. I'm not actually upset or anything...I'm kind of relieved. He wasn't the right one for me ESPECIALLY after I saw how he treated my friends!

So I'm starting off the month of May VERY happy and ready to rock! We'll see what the scale says come June!

2 comments:

  1. Wow work sounds amazing! I'm so glad you've found a job that makes you feel so positive and motivated. Hopefully that will transfer over to all parts of your life!

    Also good decision on the man front! No point wasting your time on someone who's obviously not worth your time!! :D

    Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, how great that you are enjoying your new job! That is so important. :D

    Sorry he wasn't a good fit for you, but at least you found out early and can spend your time with a person better suited for you :)

    ReplyDelete