About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm BACK!

Yes I am still alive! I'm sorry for the silence this week on my little corner of the blogosphere. I took a break from blogging and...good eating. I started off my week off from work in Newport with my mom. SUPER fun time!! We did a ton of walking and seeing the sights. I did some good shopping and we generally had a blast! I didn't get home until evening on Monday. Then Tuesday I got everything ready for my car...maintenence, going for emissions, fun fun! It was so rainy this last week too! Wednesday I had lunch with a friend and we went walking around. Then Thursday I was running around doing errands and meeting up with a friend from college. Then the Cinco De Mayo weekend was a lot of drinking and partying and woof...

I wasn't tracking at all. Sunday I took a GREAT 4mile walk with my mom and the girls. And man do they walk FAST! But it was great. So then TODAY I started my NEW JOB! YIPPEE!!! Already I love it...and its just orientation. Hooray!!!!!! It makes eating hard though because I can't come home and eat lunch and relax. Which means I have to PACK a lunch, yikes. So I'm going to trying to figure out some things I can make. I was thinking of bringing some pasta tomorrow with my homemade sauce and some salad along with it. I don't have too many groceries so I'm going to improvise until tomorrow when I'm getting some!!! Looks like tomorrow I have some hummus, crackers..I  do have some bagel thins and such I could spread on some hummus too. Ooooor I made some baked potatoes and could throw on some cheese, jalapeno and salsa for a yummy lunch! I have some options! :D

Anyway, I've decided that for the month of May...I'm not going to weigh in! Shala gave me the idea from reading her blog Follow Me Down! It is AWESOME and you should check it out! TOTALLY love the idea of No Weigh May! I need to get back on track and prior to this week I've been very scale obsessed. SO I will weigh in on Friday June 1st, WOOHOO! This will make my weight goal null for the Ready for Summer challenge ONLY for this month. Which means focusing on healthy eating and good exercise habits!

So here are my goals!

NSV:

1) Get everything in order for the new job/stay on top of paperwork!

2) Finish Season 2 of the Vampire Diaries - I've been watching this show...I need to finish it up this week.

3) Get a Pedicure - I've been due for one for a while!

WEIGHT GOAL:

NO WEIGH MAY!

NUTRITIONAL GOAL:

1) STAY ON PLAN!!!!!!!!!!! Track RELIGIOUSLY on Sparkpeople!

2) 64oz of water Daily - I have been SLACKING.

3) Pack healthy lunches and do not rely on Au Bon Pain right across the street...

Exercise:

1) Walk x 7 Days

2)  Exercise Bike x 2 days

3) Weights x 1

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of no weigh in's, I just get too curious after a week or so. Lots of luck, glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome goals! you will rock it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah-thanks for the shout out! I was tempted at the gym this morning and get this-the batteries were out on the scale. HA!!

    Your plans sound solid. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete