About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RFSC Goals

Work work work! I'm loving my new job so far. Everyone is so wonderful, especially my supervisor! I have loved everyone I've met and I like how organized everything is compared to my last job. I'm a happy camper! :D  But I've been very busy! Over this weekend I had my mother over Friday, then Saturday I went to a bonfire with some friends and stayed over my parents', then Sunday I spent the day with my mom including getting a new phone (Which has to be shipped to me AND I was told would be here by today!). I've noted a pattern in myself...during the week I am fantastic at healthy eating, meal planning and exercise. But come the weekend, especially the last two weekends, I just go off the rails. I don't track, I don't make very good choices. On Saturday I ended up eating out every meal, crap! And on Sunday I did take a big 4 mile walk but we went out to lunch for mother's day! Not good...I am not weighing in May but I don't feel like I'm losing anything. I feel like I'm gaining and this needs to stop!

Let's looka at last week!


NSV:

1) Get everything in order for the new job/stay on top of paperwork!

2) Finish Season 2 of the Vampire Diaries - I've been watching this show...I need to finish it up this week.
3) Get a Pedicure - I've been due for one for a while! - I didn't have a chance to go and I'm trying to save $

WEIGHT GOAL:

NO WEIGH MAY!

NUTRITIONAL GOAL:

1) STAY ON PLAN!!!!!!!!!!! Track RELIGIOUSLY on Sparkpeople! Nope. Did GREAT until Saturday.

2) 64oz of water Daily - I have been SLACKING.

3) Pack healthy lunches and do not rely on Au Bon Pain right across the street...
Packed a healthy lunch EVERY DAY! Hummus and veggies Woo!

Exercise:

1) Walk x 7 Days
2) Exercise Bike x 2 days

3) Weights x 1

* Everything was lacking last week. I need to get on it! Here are my goals for this week.


NSV:

1) Send out bills/condo fee/wedding invitations! I have to send them out TODAY!

2) Watch Glee Season Finale.

3)  Read a book!

WEIGHT GOAL:

NO WEIGH MAY!

NUTRITIONAL GOAL:

1) STAY ON PLAN!!!!!!!!!!! Track RELIGIOUSLY on Sparkpeople!

2) 64oz of water Daily - I have been SLACKING.

3) ONE splurge allowed per week

Exercise:

1) Walk x 7 Days

2) Housewife Workout!

3) Weights x 1

No comments:

Post a Comment