About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RFSC Goals

Work work work! I'm loving my new job so far. Everyone is so wonderful, especially my supervisor! I have loved everyone I've met and I like how organized everything is compared to my last job. I'm a happy camper! :D  But I've been very busy! Over this weekend I had my mother over Friday, then Saturday I went to a bonfire with some friends and stayed over my parents', then Sunday I spent the day with my mom including getting a new phone (Which has to be shipped to me AND I was told would be here by today!). I've noted a pattern in myself...during the week I am fantastic at healthy eating, meal planning and exercise. But come the weekend, especially the last two weekends, I just go off the rails. I don't track, I don't make very good choices. On Saturday I ended up eating out every meal, crap! And on Sunday I did take a big 4 mile walk but we went out to lunch for mother's day! Not good...I am not weighing in May but I don't feel like I'm losing anything. I feel like I'm gaining and this needs to stop!

Let's looka at last week!


NSV:

1) Get everything in order for the new job/stay on top of paperwork!

2) Finish Season 2 of the Vampire Diaries - I've been watching this show...I need to finish it up this week.
3) Get a Pedicure - I've been due for one for a while! - I didn't have a chance to go and I'm trying to save $

WEIGHT GOAL:

NO WEIGH MAY!

NUTRITIONAL GOAL:

1) STAY ON PLAN!!!!!!!!!!! Track RELIGIOUSLY on Sparkpeople! Nope. Did GREAT until Saturday.

2) 64oz of water Daily - I have been SLACKING.

3) Pack healthy lunches and do not rely on Au Bon Pain right across the street...
Packed a healthy lunch EVERY DAY! Hummus and veggies Woo!

Exercise:

1) Walk x 7 Days
2) Exercise Bike x 2 days

3) Weights x 1

* Everything was lacking last week. I need to get on it! Here are my goals for this week.


NSV:

1) Send out bills/condo fee/wedding invitations! I have to send them out TODAY!

2) Watch Glee Season Finale.

3)  Read a book!

WEIGHT GOAL:

NO WEIGH MAY!

NUTRITIONAL GOAL:

1) STAY ON PLAN!!!!!!!!!!! Track RELIGIOUSLY on Sparkpeople!

2) 64oz of water Daily - I have been SLACKING.

3) ONE splurge allowed per week

Exercise:

1) Walk x 7 Days

2) Housewife Workout!

3) Weights x 1

No comments:

Post a Comment