About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Day by Day

Hi all!

Your love and support and prayers are so strong. Thank you! After taking Sunday to detox I felt a lot better Monday morning. I put on my big girl pants and went into work with a smile on my face. And I had a pretty good day. Yes, it was busy. But I ate a good breakfast and had some coffee that I made at home, and made it happen. It worked out just fine. Tomorrow is going to be busy but I know tomorrow evening when I get home that my mom is coming over and I am doing some extreme couponing tomorrow...

I have an amazing couponing segment lined up for Wednesday. PLUS my restarting weigh in (I really am not looking forward to that, bleh). I forgot to mention that I have a special goal in mind! I want to be down 30 pounds before April 20th...because I am playing Joanne in a production of Godspell! I auditioned back in November and I got the part! It's a lot to take on but I love acting and performing...and I want to feel my best before I get up there for all to see. Between dance rehearsals and eating right, exercising, it's possible! That is an average of about 2-3lbs per week, btw, that's not an insane goal! Don't worry!!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. yay for you for getting the part & using it to motivate ya! i have no doubt you will achieve whatever you set your mind to -- you are THAT badass!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not an insane goal at all. Quite doable! I can't wait to celebrate with you when you reach that goal!

    ReplyDelete