About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year, New Look, New Me

Hello Everybody! Long time no see!!

I would love to tell you that in my hiatus that I was a good girl who kept tracking and eating well and running...but that's not the case. The holidays and life got the better of me. I fell off the wagon and let it run me right over!

Lately I woke up and realized that I don't feel my best, that I can be better and I deserve better! I decided not to go back to Jenny Craig right now, since its far too expensive for me at this time in my life, and focus on doing it on my own. I started with tracking my food and water on Sparkpeople again. It's always a shock to me that I don't gain weight because I eat too MANY calories...its because I'm on a constant cycle of eating too few and then when I do eat a big meal, it all sticks because my body is in starvation mode. Not good.

My first goal for my first week back is to eat breakfast EVERY DAY! It's always been a struggle for me to eat in the mornings. I feel nauseous and horrible...but if I don't set myself up right, I can't continue through the day. I bought some Lean Cuisine this week because they were on sale at Target. (On a side note: I've started really branching out with my extreme couponing, so a new segment on my blog will include Couponing Wednesday :) I hope you like it! Everyone keeps asking me how I'm doing it so I think my blog is a good place to start!!) I am planning on eating cleaner but right now with work and life being SO overwhelming, I need some help with portion control and Lean Cuisines are an easy thing to throw in when I literally cannot handle anything else that day.


I haven't weighed in. Frankly I'm a little scared...I'll do that next week on Wednesday. In the meantime, I will be checking in as often as I can! I love you guys! I hope you're not too mad that I disappeared!

<3
Katelyn

4 comments: