About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Par for the Course

Hi all,

Work is still driving me closer to the brink of insanity. And now my brother is not well either. He had surgery to fix his shoulder (this is the THIRD surgery he's had) and then it seems there is a massive infection. They rushed him into surgery this afternoon, the poor baby. So now on top of work I feel the stress and pressure of being the only nurse in the family settling in. I just am so stressed...

BUT I did not stress eat. I almost caught myself today after another 10+ hour day. I ate some healthy snacks in my car and then I didn't get to eat lunch until 4:30pm...after I ate my lunch I still felt hungry and so I had a weight watchers ice cream. It almost turned into a binge but I didn't let it! YAY! I drank a huge glass of water instead and then realized I wasn't even hungry at all anyore, I ate a good healthy portioned lunch and had an appropriate dessert and I'll be fine until dinner which I'm planning on having around 6:30/7pm. Tonight I'm doing a salad with chicken and light caesar dressing. I bought a Dole Light Caesar kit with everything in it and then I have some shredded parmesean. It's a healthy, yummy, filling meal! Yay!

This weekend I am going to hunker down, CLEAN MY HOUSE since it has reached pigsty level (at least in my opinion). It's not actually that bad just very cluttered with things that need to be thrown out. I am going to purge and cleanse, relax, catch up on some junk TV and just VEG. I need this so bad. I really do.

Hope everyone is having a good day. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment