About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

I DID IT!!!!!

I did it!

I finished the C25K program! Nine weeks of running and exercising and I FEEL AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap...I have fulfilled a LIFETIME goal of mine which is to run. I never though I could do it. I never thought I would be "thin" enough to run. But during this process I've learned, you don't have to be thin to run. You have to be FIT! And during my journey to run 5K, I have increased my fitness level exponentially! WOO!

I was so proud of myself for completing this program, I can't even tell you. I was celebrating in the car with my mom and we got a nice cup of coffee to go along with it! They we had a healthy homemade breakfast of egg whites, a little bit of sausage and onion. Yum!!! I am SO proud. Look at my smiley face post-breakfast/post-shower!!!
Woot! Happy Face!

Today I'm spending time with my family. We have big plans to go to two vineyards and sample some wine, take a nice long walk, get some lunch at a local tea room. It's going to be amazing! I can't wait!!!! YAY!

I'm going to start consistently running 5K twice a week now until my big race. Then it's on to 5 to 10K...I CAN DO THIS! Maybe someday 21 or 40K are in my future... who'da thunk it. Me? A marathoner? Ohhh baby...that's scary! But who knows? It could happen!

3 comments:

  1. YOU DID IT! I knew you could. You're AMAZING!!!!!! I can so see you doing 10K, 40K and beyond. Way to go babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Fantastic accomplishment woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete