1) Be able to go shopping and fit into “normal sized” clothes. - Getting there! Wearing a size Medium in Old Navy Tank tops. Still wearing about a size 18/20 up to 22 depending on the store.
2) Hike up Talcott Mountain in CT - Need to do this! This is my summer!
3) Get my APRN (nurse practitioner certification) - Not yet ready to start this.
4) Completely redo my 70s bathroom - I am actively saving for this! Got an estimate and I'm looking at about 5-8,000 to gut and redo the bathroom! However I have a heat pump from the 70s and if that goes first, it's getting fixed first.
5) Get a tattoo -Not yet! I'm waiting for goal weight.
7) Visit Canada! Road trip anyone?
8) Participate in a triathalon - IN TRAINING!
10) Be able to do real pushups!
11) Learn to dance –without causing major injuries to everyone in my general area
12) Master the Spanish Language
13) Go to Mexico and Spain!
14) Go on a goodwill trip with Doctors without Borders or another similar agency!
15) Be part of a live studio audience –at the Talk? The View? Jerry Springer? Looks fun!
16) Get married and have kid(s)
17) Start acting again! Audition for plays! - Would love to do this. Maybe this year?
18) Buy stock in Frank’s Hotsauce – I eat enough of it to drive shares up I’m sure.
19) TMI - get a bikini wax? I’m scared.
20) Skydive! - EEP!?
21) Visit Hawaii
22) When I reach my goal weight, have a sexy photo shoot. Lingerie anyone?
23) Go on a whale watch
25) Pay off all my student loans
26) Get myself something designer! Jeans, dress, something flashy when I reach goal
27) See the Aurora Borealis
28) Karaoke in public…never done it before. Hopefully I can muster my strength! Tequila anyone?
29) Make a difference in one person’s life. - Maybe I have?
30) Become a success story!