Check out her blog! She's awesome :D And plagarism is the highest form of flattery? Right? Right!?
Here is a list of 30 things I want to accomplish before I turn 30! Approximately 7 years!
1) Be able to go shopping and fit into “normal sized” clothes.
2) Hike up Talcott Mountain in CT
3) Get my APRN (nurse practitioner certification)
4) Completely redo my 70s bathroom
5) Get a tattoo
6) Learn to Grill
7) Visit Canada! Road trip anyone?
8) Participate in a triathalon
9) Buy a car with 4WD – being a homecare nurse out in blizzards without 4wd stinks!
10) Be able to do real pushups!
11) Learn to dance –without causing major injuries to everyone in my general area
12) Master the Spanish Language
13) Go to Mexico and Spain!
14) Go on a goodwill trip with Doctors without Borders or another similar agency!
15) Be part of a live studio audience –at the Talk? The View? Jerry Springer? Looks fun!
16) Get married and have kid(s)
17) Start acting again! Audition for plays!
18) Buy stock in Frank’s Hotsauce – I eat enough of it to drive shares up I’m sure.
19) TMI - get a bikini wax? I’m scared.
21) Visit Hawaii
22) When I reach my goal weight, have a sexy photo shoot. Lingerie anyone?
23) Go on a whale watch
24) Run…not a 25k or a 5k…just be able to run. The rest will fall into place
25) Pay off all my student loans
26) Get myself something designer! Jeans, dress, something flashy when I reach goal
27) See the Aurora Borealis
28) Karaoke in public…never done it before. Hopefully I can muster my strength! Tequila anyone?
29) Make a difference in one person’s life.
30) Become a success story!
What are some things that you want to accomplish before 30 or 50 or 100!! I'd love to hear your goals and your dreams!!
Thanks again to Fat Girl in a Skinny World for this idea!