After my Easter shopping success I have a lot of nice "new" clothes to wear! And that's good...because Brian and I are going out on Wednesday. Or should I say staying in? He'll be coming over here, with the full knowledge that nothing is going to happen, ahem. But I'm going to be cooking and showing him my place! My mom and her friends from work are coming over on Thursday for a healthy Mexican fiesta prepared by me, so I really needed Wednesday to get things ready...and I'll tell you more about the big changes coming up in my life after that day! YAY! Lots of exciting things happening and now to my Ready for Summer goals!
2) Hit up the donation box at goodwill and donate the scrubs in size 3x that are way too big! - I didn't actually get a chance to go donate things, with the hustle and bustle of Easter I totally forgot!
Weight Loss Goal:
2) Make good choices eating out and on Easter!- I definitely made good choices eating out and made PRETTY good choices on Easter. I could definitely have made some better choices, like not eating a Cadbury egg...but I'm not feeling bad about it!
2) Exercise Bike x1
3) Try a new exercise! - The Exercise is stil lacking. I am doing a lot more walking and HARDER walks but I just can't seem to motivate myself to do more. This needs to get fixed.
Goals for the Upcoming Week!
1) Clean the house DEEP CLEANING!!!!
2) Get the old raggedy chair to the dumpster.
3) Use lotion Daily - I bought Jergens with the tanning stuff in it so you just use a little every day and it looks like you're tan! I'm so fair that I can't tan so I'm going to be using this!
** 1 pound Loss - After Easter I'm not expecting a huge loss, fingers crossed!
1) Stay on track while having people over to eat.
2) Track Religiously on Sparkpeople
3) Try a new recipe.
1) Walk x 7 days
2) Exercise Bike x 2 days
3) Weights x 3 days