About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday!

It is AMAZINGLY busy today, I can't even tell you! I have the AC specalist coming out to give me an estimate on what it would cost to redo my AC system (which will NOT be getting done this year). I just want to get an idea so I can have money set aside so if it does go, I'm prepared. Then I'm having the guy come from Bath Fitter to see if I can redo the bathroom/tub this year. It's getting insane! The tub is old and (although very clean, no mold!) gross. It has ugly 70s yellow tile and the shower head which was replaced when I moved in is wobbly and I am afraid at any minute it's going to fall off! So I need to see how much this will cost me too. Then Comcast is coming out...I've been having cable problems and my roomie asked for cable in his room so I am putting that in (and increasing his rent). Not to mention I'm getting a delivery of groceries today. AND my mom is coming over for dinner! AHHHH! Hah but its a good busy and things are getting done!

WI today was not spectacular, I'm still up! I weighed in and 257.4 today. But over the weekend I weighed in and was up to 262, HOLY CRAP! Can you believe what fluid will do? I've been really good and back on track so I'm planning on weighing in again Saturday to see where I'm at. I'm heading in the right direction and I know I'm making healthy choices!

I made an AMAZING BREAKFAST!!!! As you may or may not know, I am obsessed with Hungry Girl egg mugs! But I was all out of veggie sausage...so I started getting creative. I looove Spicy food. I'm a fiend for anything buffalo! So when I saw her buffalo chicken egg mug, I HAD TO MAKE IT. The only problem? I didn't have the chicken cooked and it was frozen solid. HOORAY FOR BEING CREATIVE! Here's my (meatless) take on Lisa Lillien's Buffalo Chicken Egg Mug!!!

This is Lisa Lillien's Picture, not mine!!

Ingredients:

2 Morningstar Farms Meatless Buffalo Wings
1 Cup Egg Beaters
1 tsp. dried minced onion
1 tsp fat free bleu cheese dressing
1tbsp shredded parmesean
Hot Sauce - To Taste

Instructions:

1) Prepare Morningstar Farms Buffalo Wings according to package directions (in the oven makes them crispy and yummy). When they are finished take them out and let them cool a little.

2) As soon as the buffalo wings come out, combine 1 cup of egg beaters and the dried minced onion, stir and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.

3) Cut up the buffalo wings with a fork to small, bite sized pieces. Carefully add the chopped chicken into the egg mixture and stir gently. Microwave again for 1- 1/2 minutes.

4) Let the egg mug cool for a few seconds on the counter. Top with bleu cheese, parmesean and hot sauce to taste.

5) DIG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nutritonal Breakdown:

Calories: 252
Fat: 7g
Carbs: 13
Protein: 33 (WOW!)
Cholesterol: 10
Fiber: 1

WHAT AN AWESOME BREAKFAST! I loved it, it was soooooooooo filling! Tonight I'm making taco salad for myself and my mom. A healthy version with ground turkey, a tiny bit of fat free sour cream, healthy guacamole, lettuce, tomato, salsa, onion, and just a little bit of taco shell for some crunch! I can't wait!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! YAY! HEALTHY EATING!

Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. EGGS IN A MUG!
    Howcome I have never thought a bout that!!!! So neat!

    ReplyDelete