About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhh!

Thank GOD it's Friday!!!

This week has been insane...absolutely insane. And I have had a really tough couple weeks. I had to work on my day off, I've had not a single second to myself except for a brief dinner with a good friend that saved my sanity! I need this weekend! YAY IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Went out to eat on Wednesday and did really well. I counted all my calories and ate lightly so I had a delicious salad and some cheesecake for a post weigh in splurge. Since then I've been eating well. I'm going out to lunch tomorrow with my mom but we're taking a nice long autumnal walk before it. Activity and good eating the rest of the day will be a success! Plus I'm in love with the portabello mushroom sandwich at the local bar and it's relatively low in calories and fat! As far as bar sandwiches go, it's an excellent choice!!

I am spending this weekend on ME. I'm relaxing, enjoying myself, and not answering my damn work phone! Countdown to Ireland 3 weeks and 2 days, yipee!!! That means 3 weeks and 2 days to lose 3.6 pounds so I can buy my camera and meet my Ireland goal. I can do this!

I hope that everyone has a relaxing weekend. Take time to focus on the positives. Rejuvenate!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment