About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blogger Must Be Hungry Today...

Because it ate my post...

Sigh.

Oh well. It's been crazy for me. And I was manipulated into taking a visit on my day off tomorrow. Seriously, what the hell? What is wrong with me? Why can't I put my foot down and say NO. I am not working on my day off, don't call me, don't talk to me...I am not available. But for some reason I just can't. It could be because this particular patient is very special to me. And when other people see her they screw her up EVERY. TIME. I mean, it's ridiculous. Yes, I understand she's a difficult patient but...what I can't understand is letting that get in the way of doing things right. They better not even think about bothering me all day or I'll probably lose it... I really need a day off this week. I have tons of appointments to go to in addition to major grocery shopping.

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm not expecting anything. I'm hoping for staying the same or a loss... I've eaten really well but Aunt Flow has stopped by for a visit. I'm actually kind of happy, this is the first time in almost 2 years that I've had a normal period. I'm making sure to write it down so I can keep an eye on things. I feel very crampy and my body is soooo sore from working out yesterday in addition to body aches that I normally get. Really it's only my right leg and my lower back, but man is it sore.

Skinny vibes to my Wednesday weighers!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the period thing. I was on birth control, and ran out when i moved in with my boyfriend. (Bad timing, I know.) I just haven't gone back in and had my yearly since, and my periods are ALL off. They never used to be. So now that i am trying to exercise and lose weight, they are even more messed up. :/ I'm currently waiting on mine and thoroughly annoyed. haha. good luck with your weigh in tho! :)

    ReplyDelete