About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In Suprise!

I want to thank everyone for their kind comments and helping me feel better about the crummy couple of weeks I've had. Last night I destressed with some bubblewrap (yes, I love popping bubble wrap!) and some Sleepytime tea. Lately, tea has been my OBSESSION! I love having something warm and tasty at night around the time that I usually get hungry. Honestly, it doesn't matter if I ate my Jenny Craig meal or went out to eat, around 8/9pm I always feel STARVING. Before starting my weight loss journey I would eat most of my calories around this time. I recall having taken out and entire bag of Oreos...a pint of Ben and Jerry's...a small pizza... it's these kind of habits that got me in trouble! Now, I drink a hot glass of tea and eat my Jenny Craig snack.

So...as you may know already I didn't do that great with eating. I made some bad choices, I had some things that were outside of my control, and I did some stress eating. I have been walking a lot but I didn't do any Yoga or exercise tapes. But I lost...2.4 pounds~!?!????!?!? 

When I saw the scale, I almost cried! I chalk it up to the fact that when I did splurge, I went RIGHT back to eating healthy and I didn't continue to make bad choices! And I think I might have given my metabolism a little kick in the butt-- you have to do that sometimes!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers


I am so...close...to my Ireland goal. LOL Look at my Jenny Craig Ticker!!!! .1999999999999 to go until I reach this goal! I have ONE WEEK left to lose 0.2 pounds and I like my odds!

And in anticipation of meeting my goal, I am going to purchase my Camera!! I've decided on the Sony Cyber-Shot! And I want the pretty pink one! My sister has a slightly cheaper model and she LOVES it. I just wanted a little bit more feature-wise than she has!

Hopefully next week I'll meet my goal (I have big plans to get off those last few ounces!) and you'll get a picture update with my new camera! Now I'm off to Target to pick up things for the trip...I can't believe how many things I thought I had but I didn't!

Happy Wednesday All!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! So happy for you. Cute camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I love the Sony Cybershot, it was my first camera and I have had several upgraded versions of it. The last one I purchased was the hot pink touch screen back in 2008?? When it broke, I got a waterproof camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I just noticed the "Italy Trip" to the left. Has it ALWAYS BEEN THERE?? When are you going (I don't speak Italian)

    Congrats on the weight loss! You are seriously a rockstar! So impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete