About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday!

What a yucky day out. I didn't want to leave my bed this morning!! But I need to get on with my day, I know! I had my Jenny Craig appointment and I lost 1.2 pounds! Yipee!! 2.6 to go until I reach 40lbs down and can get my camera for Ireland!

In other news, I am going to have to invest in new pants. I've been making do with the old ones but...I almost lost my pants yesterday. They are SO loose. They are also having a sweater sale at Target and I bought a couple online that I will hopefully be wearing in Ireland! FINGERS CROSSED! The selection at my local Target isn't that good for clothes, so usually I order online and have much better luck. I also hate trying on clothes...so...I'm hoping as I keep losing weight, everything will work out.

Today I hit another big milestone. I am officially 1/4 of the way through my weight loss journey! HOORAY!!!!!!! 25% of my weight is gone. I am ecstatic!!! When I first started, I didn't believe in myself. I kept thinking, you'll slip up and gain it all back...forget it, you're just going to be fat forever...

But I CAN do this! I am doing it! Woohoo! I'm hoping before the month is out I'll have another milestone photo and a new camera so you can have better quality milstone photos than my stupid phone, haha!

Hope everyone has a lovely day! It's nasty here but I have some tea, an apple scented candle burning and my electric fireplace going. Ahh, so nice.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you Kate!! You are doing so well, keep working for your goal. You are awesome. YAY for shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss. What kind of camera are you going to get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Our local Target has a poor selection on clothes too. Online usually has stuff cheaper too, so double score.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the great milestone! Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete