About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

I am super annoyed today. And in a very bitchy mood. I do not want to be doing work or having to answer my damn work phone on my day off. And yet that is exactly what I have to do. Because of incompetent idiots who can't figure it the hell out for themselves. All I really wanted to do today was relax, do some yoga, and detox from the last two days of stress at work. But is that what I get to do? No. I have to deal with completely and total bullcookies. I've really had it and I'm almost at breaking point...having my period doesn't help either.

However despite having a crappy day so far, I lost 2.8 at my weigh in today. WHAT!? I swore I was going to gain. My pants were tight this morning and that's rare for me. I know it's just bloating because I've been eating really well and exercising so I tried not to let it bug me too much. But when I stepped on the scale I was shocked to see 273.8!!! A loss of 2.8 pounds and that means only 3.8lbs to lose before I go to Ireland! I CAN DO THIS! That brightened me up a little bit...but then I got caught in some stupid construction traffic. Seriously do you have to close an entire lane for 3 miles for ONE damn truck fixing the sign on the side of the road?! REALLY!?

I think I'm just in a pissy mood. And I need the rest of the day to not do anything at all.

I'm going out to dinner with a friend tonight, which I've allotted into my plan, so that'll be fun. I have that to look forward to tonight! Focusing on the positive.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment