About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

I am super annoyed today. And in a very bitchy mood. I do not want to be doing work or having to answer my damn work phone on my day off. And yet that is exactly what I have to do. Because of incompetent idiots who can't figure it the hell out for themselves. All I really wanted to do today was relax, do some yoga, and detox from the last two days of stress at work. But is that what I get to do? No. I have to deal with completely and total bullcookies. I've really had it and I'm almost at breaking point...having my period doesn't help either.

However despite having a crappy day so far, I lost 2.8 at my weigh in today. WHAT!? I swore I was going to gain. My pants were tight this morning and that's rare for me. I know it's just bloating because I've been eating really well and exercising so I tried not to let it bug me too much. But when I stepped on the scale I was shocked to see 273.8!!! A loss of 2.8 pounds and that means only 3.8lbs to lose before I go to Ireland! I CAN DO THIS! That brightened me up a little bit...but then I got caught in some stupid construction traffic. Seriously do you have to close an entire lane for 3 miles for ONE damn truck fixing the sign on the side of the road?! REALLY!?

I think I'm just in a pissy mood. And I need the rest of the day to not do anything at all.

I'm going out to dinner with a friend tonight, which I've allotted into my plan, so that'll be fun. I have that to look forward to tonight! Focusing on the positive.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment