About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A-Z About Me!

I've seen this floating around on several blogs and I decided to fill it out while I watch Grey's Anatomy!

A. Age - 23
B. Bed size - Queen
C. Chore you dislike - Taking out the trash....
 
D. Dogs - Used to :( My little Shea.
E. Essential start to your day -  Shower.
 
F. Favorite color - Red
G. Gold or silver - Silver I guess.
 
H. Height - 5'8

I. Instruments you play(ed) -  Piano, Oboe and Bassoon...and I was good too!
J. Job title - RN Case Manager
K. Kids -  My Patients are my babies
L. Live - Windsor, CT
M. Mom's name - Kathleen
N. Nicknames - Kate, my family has always called me Katebug. My brother calls me Kibbles. Do NOT ask where that came from because I don't know...
O. Overnight hospital stays - None, maybe being born? Lol.
 
P. Pet peeves - Traffic. Rudeness.

Q.Quote from a movie - "We're Going In!" - Twister. Because I could remember it.
 
R. Righty or Lefty - Righty

S. Siblings - Younger sister and younger brother.
 
T. Time you wake up - CHanges every day, that's part of my transient schedule!

U. Underwear - Cotton full coverage...and I have some slutty thongs for going out ;)
V. Vegetables you don't like - I don't think there's any veggie I really hate. I am highly allergic to Eggplant so I don't like that.
W. What makes you run late - Traffic.
X. X-rays you've had - R wrist (Growth plate), Patella
 
Y. Yummy food you make - I make tons of good food! Haha.
Z. Zoo animal favorites - Pandas...but my favorite animal is a pig. SO CUTE. Piggies!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ha, that pig is cute. I wouldn't dare wear slutty thongs for going out! Going out = dancing = yikes with a thong. I'd be digging for gold up my ass all night instead of dancing. I just wear cute prints on my regular cotton, full coverage! You're a brave girl. I do not look cute dancing, I don't need to make it any more painful for others. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete