About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A-Z About Me!

I've seen this floating around on several blogs and I decided to fill it out while I watch Grey's Anatomy!

A. Age - 23
B. Bed size - Queen
C. Chore you dislike - Taking out the trash....
 
D. Dogs - Used to :( My little Shea.
E. Essential start to your day -  Shower.
 
F. Favorite color - Red
G. Gold or silver - Silver I guess.
 
H. Height - 5'8

I. Instruments you play(ed) -  Piano, Oboe and Bassoon...and I was good too!
J. Job title - RN Case Manager
K. Kids -  My Patients are my babies
L. Live - Windsor, CT
M. Mom's name - Kathleen
N. Nicknames - Kate, my family has always called me Katebug. My brother calls me Kibbles. Do NOT ask where that came from because I don't know...
O. Overnight hospital stays - None, maybe being born? Lol.
 
P. Pet peeves - Traffic. Rudeness.

Q.Quote from a movie - "We're Going In!" - Twister. Because I could remember it.
 
R. Righty or Lefty - Righty

S. Siblings - Younger sister and younger brother.
 
T. Time you wake up - CHanges every day, that's part of my transient schedule!

U. Underwear - Cotton full coverage...and I have some slutty thongs for going out ;)
V. Vegetables you don't like - I don't think there's any veggie I really hate. I am highly allergic to Eggplant so I don't like that.
W. What makes you run late - Traffic.
X. X-rays you've had - R wrist (Growth plate), Patella
 
Y. Yummy food you make - I make tons of good food! Haha.
Z. Zoo animal favorites - Pandas...but my favorite animal is a pig. SO CUTE. Piggies!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ha, that pig is cute. I wouldn't dare wear slutty thongs for going out! Going out = dancing = yikes with a thong. I'd be digging for gold up my ass all night instead of dancing. I just wear cute prints on my regular cotton, full coverage! You're a brave girl. I do not look cute dancing, I don't need to make it any more painful for others. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete