About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Update

Well...I did really poorly with eating this weekend. I mean, it wasn't the worst but I definitely won't be winning any prizes. On Friday night my mom came over and on Saturday morning we went out to breakfast. I made good choices, had my Jenny Craig lunch and then I went to dinner with my best friend from highschool. I made good choices at dinner too but then we went to Price Chopper and she bought salt and vinegar chips and cookies. Well...let's just say I ate a few too many. And this morning I made some poor choices, haven't been eating the best...but I am ready to get back on track. I actually don't feel good. I haven't enjoyed eating like crap at all...

I did get some exercise but nothing over the top. And I almost had a freaking heart attack because I couldn't find my wallet. I looked EVERYWHERE. Finally I called the restaurant from last night and they said they found it in the parking lot. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I about had a nervous breakdown!! I have a stress headache now.

This work week looks absolutely insane. I don't even know. But what I do know is that I am comitted to eating healthy. I have three beautiful pumpkins! Enjoy this blurry cell phone picture of them! :D And I got fresh apples...yum yum yum!!!

Happy Fall Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. October is the month of all months! I love Oktoberfests, beer, pumpkin patches, apples, crisp autumn weather, orange & black and Halloween! That happened to me before with my wallet, I was a wreck! It sucked big time.

    Back on track sister, your body hates you for eating junk. For real. It does, it told me - now stop!

    ReplyDelete