About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weigh In Eve

Hi all!

Hope all is going well in weightloss land. I had a pretty good week last week but this weekend I ate like crap. But I got back on track Monday and Tuesday. Today I had a hard time because I've been SO busy. I didn't get to eat lunch at all...I brought a snack with me thankfully. But I came home and ate my Jenny Craig dinner around 5pm. And since I have a whole ton of calories to eat and am looking for a healthy snack, I decided to make my famous Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies. They are so freaking good. And since my shows are on tonight: Glee, New Girl and Raising Hope (YIPEE!!) I will have a delicious treat while I watch my shows.

Hoping for a loss tomorrow but not expecting anything...I really was a bad girl this weekend. I made good choices but I went out to eat too much and for some reason on Sunday I was ravenous. I got pumpkins and we went to the cider mill and I have 3 mini apple fritters (about the size of a donut hole). I enjoyed every bite of them...but I know I shouldn't have indulged!

Crossing fingers for a small loss! And enjoying the smell of cookies baking!

Skinny vibes to my Wednesday Weighers!!!!

2 comments: