About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weigh In Eve

Hi all!

Hope all is going well in weightloss land. I had a pretty good week last week but this weekend I ate like crap. But I got back on track Monday and Tuesday. Today I had a hard time because I've been SO busy. I didn't get to eat lunch at all...I brought a snack with me thankfully. But I came home and ate my Jenny Craig dinner around 5pm. And since I have a whole ton of calories to eat and am looking for a healthy snack, I decided to make my famous Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies. They are so freaking good. And since my shows are on tonight: Glee, New Girl and Raising Hope (YIPEE!!) I will have a delicious treat while I watch my shows.

Hoping for a loss tomorrow but not expecting anything...I really was a bad girl this weekend. I made good choices but I went out to eat too much and for some reason on Sunday I was ravenous. I got pumpkins and we went to the cider mill and I have 3 mini apple fritters (about the size of a donut hole). I enjoyed every bite of them...but I know I shouldn't have indulged!

Crossing fingers for a small loss! And enjoying the smell of cookies baking!

Skinny vibes to my Wednesday Weighers!!!!

2 comments: