About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

C25K W2D2: Complete!

Hi all!!

I am still trucking away at C25K! Still pissed that the GPS on it isn't work appropriately...I am trying to find a place to run where it'll pick it up. Thought my first part today the GPS was on and said I improved from a 15+ minute mile to about a 12 1/2 minute mile! WOO! Each time I run I feel better and better. Finding the time to do it is hard though! I can do 2 days a week easily so I'm a little behind but I have no doubt that by October I'm going to rock it! Next weekend I have plans to go with my mom and walk the race route! It's a little funky because it doesn't start and end in the same place...but I think it'll be okay! I'm nervous and excited!

Eating was AWESOME during the week but...today not so much. We went out to breakfast after we ran and then I got a coffee, the woman made it full fat instead of skinny like I had asked. And tonight I'm going to a bridal shower for two very good friends of mine! I'm so excited! Today is my splurge day but tomorrow, back on track! I have lots of healthy, yummy food so it won't be a problem!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. It started off beautiful and sunny but now it seems to be hazy and grey...oh well! I got up, ran, and I am good to go!

Have a good weekend all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment