About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

C25K W3D1 + BEST TIME EVER!

Wow guys, I rocked my run this morning! I can't believe it! I woke up at 6:30am in a really bad mood. I did NOT want to go running. I didn't sleep that great last night...but I was like, I need to do it. I already feel behind because I can really only run on Wednesday and Saturdays, so I feel like I get behind on my weeks. But it's working great for me and I can't get discouraged. I'm at my parents' house this weekend to spend Father's Day with my family!

So I got my butt up and went to the track at my old high school. It may have been a combo of the track being a rubbery/conducive running material and some determination, but I ran HARD! My mile time was 15 minutes and I ran most of it. I rocked! And the GPS worked the whole time so I know its accurate :D I greatly improved my time from 25 minute/mile when I did W1D1 *this includes the warm up and cool down*.

Every time I run i do a little better and wow! I feel good! I'm actually going this afternoon to walk the 5K race route in Hartford, CT and then my family is going to have a picnic in the park. It'll be a day filled with acvitiy, YAY!!

Hope all of you have a lovely Saturday and Father's Day Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. You got up in a bad mood and made something good happen. I love it! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! You turned your mood around! I really believe what they say: The only workout (run) you regret is the one you don't do!

    ReplyDelete