I was supposed to write up my goals yesterday but I was absolutely SWAMPED at work. I am usually supposed to have 6 visits a day which equals 24 a week which I'm salaried for. With my patient load, that's a lot for me! Yesterday, I had NINE VISITS. Which made for an extremely busy day AND a lot of charting last night. After I did it, I didn't feel like writing anymore.
Just a quick update for those who follow my weigh ins...the loveseat and my dresser/mirror are being delivered tomorrow so I can't get to Jenny Craig to weigh in. I called and asked if I could just pop in and weigh in and get food...and the static I got was extremely disheartening. I am NOT going to be going to Jenny Craig tomorrow. And honestly, I'm thinking about leaving the program for good. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM ABANDONING MY WEIGHT LOSS! What this means is that I'm going to stop buying the JC food, buy a good scale for my house, and continue on my own tracking on Sparkpeople. I've given this a lot of thought recently because..I am not even really buying that much Jenny Craig food. I am buying healthy food items at the grocery store, cooking, and eating lean cuisine meals for quick lunches and such....all of which I did last week and had a nice loss. Thoughts? I could use an objective opinion!
Goals for this week:
1) Move all my clothes/sheets/linens into my new dresser when it arrives!!!!
2) Clean up around the house - too much clutter for my taste right now.
3) Clean out the fridge/freezer. I have some old stuff i nthere that's gotta go.
1) Walk 7x a week
2) Bike 2x week
3) 30DS x 1
1) Track on Sparkpeople.
2) Make recipe I was planning on psoting last week (was missing key ingredients :( )
3) Decide whether to stick to Jenny or do this on my own!
9 hours ago