About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to Work Thursday

ALMOST FRIDAY! HOORAY! Although I can't complain too much because I had Tuesday and Wednesday off this week. I was on over New Years weekend and then I worked the day after New Year's (That monday) which is considered a holiday which meant I got a paid day off during the week. Since I already have Wednesday off I decided to do Tuesday and Wednesday. And boy was it nice. But I came back to a lot of business and drama at the office. OH WELL!

Today was so busy I didn't have time to bring my lunch or anything, so I stopped off at Panera and go half a cup of chicken noodle soup and half a mediterranean veggie sandwich with an apple as a side! Check out the nutritional info here:


Click to make me bigger!!
I did GREAT for my calories. Crossed out the meal on my own requirement on my goals list...I did a Kashi pizza for lunch yesterday. Now you may ask, does that really count? You just opened a pizza box. Well, to you I say, I added portabello mushrooms...and also, half my struggle is when I cook a whole big pizza (with more than one serving) I want to EAT the whole damn thing. So I allotted my one portion of pizza and the rest is in the fridge for another day. SUCESS!!

One thing I need to say about my Panera meal is HOLY HANNAH SO MUCH SODIUM! I wish there was something I can do about that. Sparkpeople told me that with all my food today, including dinner tonight and my snacks, I had 3533mg sodium where I should have between 500-2300mg ideally. NOT a good day on the sodium. But I am in perfect range for fat, calories, fiber, cholesterol, carbs and protein so...all in all I still say it was a win win!

Having trouble getting my water in but I know today of all days (with excess sodium) I need to get on that. I've only had 4 glasses today, I need to step it up!! And I got my exercise walking in the COLD and taking the stairs, woohoo!

NSV:

1) I will not let any one tempt me with leftover holiday goodies. - No temptation here!

2) I will take time to read a magazine cover to cover without any interruptions.

3) I will take down all of the Christmas and Hannukah decorations and put them away.

Exercise:

1) I will exercise for at least 20 minutes each day. - 4 Days Down

2) I will work up the courage to try the 30 Day Shred

Nutrition:

1) I will track my calories religiously on Sparkpeople.Com EVERY DAY! - 4 Days Down

2) I will drink at least 80oz (10 glasses) of water EVERY DAY! - 3 days Down - Working on 4!

3) I will do at least 2 meals on my own on my Jenny Craig program.

4 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble getting my water in too, need to step it up! Great job on getting all your other goals accomplished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job. Keep it up. We can do this! :-)

    ~Enyonam
    http://transitioningto143.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete