About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Weigh In Eve




Hi all!

I'm working on my goals for this week's Spring Chick Challenge...and it has been a bit of a challenge. I can report happily that yesterday and today I've logged all my food into Sparkpeople and I've done my 20 minutes of exercise! I joined in on the Official January Jumpstart Workout Challenge and they have a TON of short but great videos online to do. I REALLY reccomend it! Check it out! I did the lower legs one. WOOF that was a 9 minute workout but it felt like I had worked out for hours!

I also got all the holiday decorations down and put the box down into the basement for storage. It looks really empty in here. I bought my condo over a year ago and I have SOME things...but I need to buckle down and get things in shape in my house!

Today I actually took the 30 day shred off the DVD rack...and I want to do it today. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm praying for a loss. I got off track over the weekend because of the holiday. And I wouldn't be suprised if I maintained or even went up a little bit. But I was good the week before and I've been following my plan perfectly for a couple days. Maybe my butt could help a sista out and lose a LITTLE something!?

Alright here's the official upate for today! Let's see what I can accomplish! Tomorrow will be my official weigh in and starting point for the Skinny Chick Challenge and from there I will set my weight loss goal. This is going to be hard because I'm going to Italy for 2 weeks to visit my sister February 5-18. I'll really need to step up my game!!!

Updates:



NSV:

1) I will not let any one tempt me with leftover holiday goodies. - So far so good!

2) I will take time to read a magazine cover to cover without any interruptions.


3) I will take down all of the Christmas and Hannukah decorations and put them away.

Exercise:

1) I will exercise for at least 20 minutes each day. - 2 Days Down

2) I will work up the courage to try the 30 Day Shred - Took it off the Shelf, Today is the day!?

Nutrition:

1) I will track my calories religiously on Sparkpeople.Com EVERY DAY! - 2 Days Down

2) I will drink at least 80oz (10 glasses) of water EVERY DAY! - 2 Days Down

3) I will do at least 2 meals on my own on my Jenny Craig program. - In Progress

5 comments:

  1. Good job on starting on your goals! That's really great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 day shred is awesome! Good job on getting your holiday decorations down, I still have a 7 foot tree in my living room.... one of these evenings I'll take it down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're on track. Best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that link. I've been looking for some more exercises to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dieting in Italy? Enjoy girl, enjoy :)
    I think we were on the same wave length today, my decorations all got put away as well :)
    Onward and downward we go

    ReplyDelete