I'm working on my goals for this week's Spring Chick Challenge...and it has been a bit of a challenge. I can report happily that yesterday and today I've logged all my food into Sparkpeople and I've done my 20 minutes of exercise! I joined in on the Official January Jumpstart Workout Challenge and they have a TON of short but great videos online to do. I REALLY reccomend it! Check it out! I did the lower legs one. WOOF that was a 9 minute workout but it felt like I had worked out for hours!
I also got all the holiday decorations down and put the box down into the basement for storage. It looks really empty in here. I bought my condo over a year ago and I have SOME things...but I need to buckle down and get things in shape in my house!
Today I actually took the 30 day shred off the DVD rack...and I want to do it today. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm praying for a loss. I got off track over the weekend because of the holiday. And I wouldn't be suprised if I maintained or even went up a little bit. But I was good the week before and I've been following my plan perfectly for a couple days. Maybe my butt could help a sista out and lose a LITTLE something!?
Alright here's the official upate for today! Let's see what I can accomplish! Tomorrow will be my official weigh in and starting point for the Skinny Chick Challenge and from there I will set my weight loss goal. This is going to be hard because I'm going to Italy for 2 weeks to visit my sister February 5-18. I'll really need to step up my game!!!
1) I will not let any one tempt me with leftover holiday goodies. - So far so good!
2) I will take time to read a magazine cover to cover without any interruptions.
1) I will exercise for at least 20 minutes each day. - 2 Days Down
2) I will work up the courage to try the 30 Day Shred - Took it off the Shelf, Today is the day!?
1) I will track my calories religiously on Sparkpeople.Com EVERY DAY! - 2 Days Down
2) I will drink at least 80oz (10 glasses) of water EVERY DAY! - 2 Days Down
3) I will do at least 2 meals on my own on my Jenny Craig program. - In Progress