About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Me!


pics on Sodahead


For the first time in...um...ever...I am not making a weight loss resolution this year. Why? Because I already have a plan in place that I'm loving! I have my Jenny Craig, I have my wonderful blogging buddies and I'm on my way! Do I have any other resolutions? Not really. Just sticking to my plan is my #1 goal and resolution!

This weekend I've done just okay. Yesterday I went a little heavy on the cheese and crackers...and I had a couple of drinks. So...that wasn't really calorie friendly. But it'll be okay! Wednesday is weigh in and I'm optomistic I'll see a loss...unless I screw it up. I have been in an 'eat everything I see' mood and that needs to stop. I need to stick to my plan!!!!!! And I will :D I'm motivated and hopeful that in 2012 I will meet my weight loss goals and be a whole new happier, thinner girl!

I'm wishing everyone a very happy, skinny 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look of the blog!! Happy new year Kate!

    ReplyDelete