|Me and my sister...the only picture I could find. Oops. |
Our tour starts in Milan where my sister goes to school. We'll do some shoppping, walking around, and in the evening we have tickets to see the symphony at Teatro Scalla. Then in the morning we fly into Naples and explore there. Then it's on to Sorrento, Amalfi and exploring around the Neopolitan area. After that we go to Pompeii and Rome; we were going to go to the vatican and the sistine chapel BUT (as I mentioned above) they take a lot of days off. And the time we're there happens to be a day off for them! Boo! But we will do tons of exploring and finding cool things! Florence is next up on the list and we are going to see all the sights! Verone comes after that, we're going to do all the Romeo and Juliet things (I'm a total lover of Shakespeare). Our next night is the most exciting because we're going to Venice and it's the Lenten season starting up so there's the Venice Carnivale and there's a pubcrawl that looks fantastic! We're going to take a Gondola ride too! And then it's back to Lake Como and Milan where we're going to see some of my family's roots. Sadly, then I will be returning home :(. But it's going to be an exciting, super fun trip. My sister and I are staying in hostel and roughing it a bit. There will be lots of food...but also TONS of activity. So I'm not going to be too worried about my diet. With all the walking, climbing stairs, hiking...and some indulging on yummy Italian food...I think it'll all come out in the wash!
So this is my last week to set goals before I'm away! So I need to make them count!
Let's take a look at the last week.
2) I will do my deep breathing exercises x7 days
2) I will wear my pedometer every day. - Got flushed midweek :(
3) I will try ONE NEW EXERCISE this week per SCC minichallenge - I didn't :(
4) I will ride exercise bike x2 this week. - No...
2) I will make TWO RECIPES and post it on my blog.
I don't know what's wrong with me when it comes to exercise. I feel so tired when I get home from work, I can't even think about exercise. The very thought of it makes me want to cry. I do a lot of walking at work, yes, but I know that it is not enough. If the walking was enough, I wouldn't have put on so much weight in the first place. I need to work on this...and there's no one who can do it but me.
The week ahead:
1) I will finish packing for Italy.
2) I will clean the house from top to bottom, until it shines like the top of the Chrysler Building.
3) I will do my deep breathing exercises x 7 days.
1) Walk 2 miles daily
2) Exercise Bike x1 time (I'm hoping smaller goals will help me get moving)
3) Weights 1x
4) Stretching every day.
1) Track on Sparkpeople
2) I will eat up what is in my fridge/freezer and not buy any JC food this week.
3) I will post 1 recipe on my blog!
4) I am going out for my birthday today with my dad but after today, no eating out x1 week!