More like Maniac Monday.
I don't know why I'm suddenly the office scapegoat...or why people feel the need to be rude and nasty to me when I do nothing but work SUPER hard to make sure that my patients are well taken care of. But you know what? I did 2 minutes of deep breathing today...and I suddenly feel a lot better. Usually when you do an exercise (or just exercise in general) it takes a while to see the result. You see the scale move --but not immediately--you see your muscle tone improve, but definitely not that minute. But a few seconds after I did my breathing exercises which I found here! I've been doing all three but I love exercise #2 because it really does relax you. You have to focus on the counting and the breathing and not think about anything else. It really does work! Is my stress all gone? No. But I feel better able to manage everything and that's a good start.
I put on my pedometer today and without even trying, I've walked 1.5 miles. WOW! That's not bad. Walking between visits and around the house is adding up! Plus I'm fulfilling my goal of wearing my pedometer every day! Hooray!
1) I will do 2 minutes of deep breathing each day to help with stress relief. - 2/7
2) I will organize and print out the papers that I will need for going to Italy in February
3) I will do one thing just for me, haven't decided if it'll be a haircut, mani/pedi or something else!
1) Exercise Bike for 20 Minutes 3x
2) Wear Pedometer Every Day and Track Miles - 2/7
3) Do Exercise DVD 2x this week
1) I will track religiously on Sparkpeople.Com - 2/7
2) I will drink at least 80oz water daily - 2/7
3) I will make good choices when going out to eat!