I thought today I'd share my new obsession for dinner... Boca Spicy Chick'n Patties.
I am OBSESSED. They taste like those delicious fried chicken patties they used to serve to us at the school cafeteria. And only 4 points plus (also known as about 160 calories). They're loaded with fiber and good yummy things. Compare that to a chicken patty that has 226 calories and so much fat that we don't want to talk about it! Put it on a light bun, a slice of reduced fat cheese and I had some Alexia chipotle sweet potato fries with it. Oh dear god...it's amazing. It's like splurging on fast food...but not. You do have to cook the boca patty in the oven otherwise it doesn't get crispy (the way I like it). But believe me it tastes good even if you microwave it. Mmmm mmmm mmm...
Today I walked a lot, approx 3 miles! WOW!! That's without any planned exercise...which I have barely had time for. It snowed last night and my mom stayed over, so I had to be up and out early this morning. It took me over an hour to get to my first patient (usually takes about 30 minutes) due to ice, driving carefully and safely...and a few idiots who don't know how to drive...but I'm working on it. Tomorrow I'm planning on doing my new exercise DVD that I bought at the goodwill. I'll let you know how it is!
I have a lot of chores to do tomorrow in addition to my Jenny Craig appointment. And I made an appointment at this cool salon to get a manicure/pedicure. YAY! Getting things done for me!! I'm going away this weekend so I want to have nice looking nails and toes ;) I also printed out everything I needed for Italy tonight and put it in a nice easy to access folder! Getting things accomplished! Hooray!
1) I will do 2 minutes of deep breathing each day to help with stress relief. - 3/7
3) I will do one thing just for me, haven't decided if it'll be a haircut, mani/pedi or something else!
1) Exercise Bike for 20 Minutes 3x
2) Wear Pedometer Every Day and Track Miles - 3/7
3) Do Exercise DVD 2x this week
1) I will track religiously on Sparkpeople.Com - 3/7
2) I will drink at least 80oz water daily - 3/7
3) I will make good choices when going out to eat!