I need a challenge to get my buns moving...because I have been super unmotivated today. I ate a rally great breakfast and headed off to work. But for lunch...I had a leftover piece of cheesecake in the fridge and I ate it. Oh, I charted it on Sparkpeople of course and I factored it into my daily allowance...but that was so many calories that I could've used elsewhere. But with the rest of my choices today, the cheesecake was fine. I'm setting my goals for this week!!
If you want to join Real Chicks Getting Fit click on this name and go do it! I think you have until tomorrow to sign up!!
1) I will not let any one tempt me with leftover holiday goodies.
2) I will take time to read a magazine cover to cover without any interruptions.
3) I will take down all of the Christmas and Hannukah decorations and put them away.
1) I will exercise for at least 20 minutes each day.
2) I will work up the courage to try the 30 Day Shred
1) I will track my calories religiously on Sparkpeople.Com EVERY DAY!
2) I will drink at least 80oz (10 glasses) of water EVERY DAY!
3) I will do at least 2 meals on my own on my Jenny Craig program.
I can do it! Watch me soar!
1 day ago