About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Weigh in Eve



Finally the weekend. It was another stressful day today with everything...but I'm just trying to focus on the positive. It IS the weekend. I have two BLISSFUL days off to rest, relax and not worry about any work crap. The phone is off, my charting is done...and I am taking time for myself!

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm excited! I feel like there will be a loss! Even if I've been slacking on my goals. Oops. I haven't been doing as much exercise as I've set out to do. That is not good. But I've just been overwhelmed. I need to step it up.

Here's a goals update:

NSV:
1) I will watch 1 movie start to finish. - Finally saw Easy A, haha that was cute!
2) I will buy a new pair of weigh in pants. (Mine are too big and almost fall off my butt)Bought some at Target online. They've shipped out!
3) I will try on a pair of jeans in my closet that were too small last month. Maybe they will fit? Will post picture. - Going to do this one tomorrow hopefully!



Exercise:

1) I will do the 30 Day Shred 2x - 1/2 - Plan on doing this Saturday morning

2) Do Weight Loss Yoga 2x- 0/2

3) Do Exercise Bike for 20 minutes- 2/2
Nutrition:

1) I will track my calories religiously on Sparkpeople.Com EVERY DAY! 5/7

2) I will drink at least 80oz (10 glasses) of water EVERY DAY! 5/7

3) I will try 1 new recipe and post it on my blog (I think I have one in mind!) - Check back tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment