I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!
Coming to you live from Connecticut is my Week 2 SCC goals! I got up a bit late this morning (9am) and I decided to get a jumpstart on my week two goals. It was kind of a good thing I got up late because I decided to do 30 Day Shred with the horrible Jillian Michaels. And I didn't want my neighbors downstairs to pitch a fit while all 271.2 pounds of me does jumping jacks...yikes. I got up and drank a big glass of water, put on some workout clothes and my sneakers and SHREDDED IT OUT!!!! Followed by a very huffy and puffy shower. I then ate my Jenny Craig Apples and Cinnoman waffles and drank two MORE glasses of water.
Then I sat down to read some blogs and thought about my goals for the next week. As we know:
Starting Weight: 271.2
Target Weight: 240
I weigh in on Wednesdays so this number will change midweek ;) I do NOT have a scale at home. This is because I drive myself batshit crazy weighing myself every day and then I get frustrated when I see the scale go up and down. It's better for me not to have one, believe me.
Okay so here are my goals for the week:
1) I will watch 1 movie start to finish.
2) I will buy a new pair of weigh in pants. (Mine are too big and almost fall off my butt)
3) I will try on a pair of jeans in my closet that were too small last month. Maybe they will fit? Will post picture.
1) I will do the 30 Day Shred 2x - 1st time done 1/8/12
2) Do Weight Loss Yoga 2x
3) Do Exercise Bike for 20 minutes 2x
1) I will track my calories religiously on Sparkpeople.Com EVERY DAY!
2) I will drink at least 80oz (10 glasses) of water EVERY DAY!
3) I will try 1 new recipe and post it on my blog (I think I have one in mind!)
There are my goals for the week! Can't wait to see what everyone else has planned!