About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Superbusy Saturday

Woof today has kind of been a whirlwind. I needed to do my CPR recertification this morning which was a three hour class. It wasn't bad...it was as fun as any CPR recert class can be. Followed by going to visit a couple of my friends. We ended up going to the Olive Garden for lunch. I had a cup of minestrone soup and one serving of the salad with low fat Italian...but then I blew my good meal with a piece of cheesecake. I've been craving it and I made the decision to have it. And I don't feel bad about it...but I counted it in all my calories and I'm a little over for the day.

So extra exercise to shred those extra calories is in order! I've already done by required 20 minutes for day but I'm planning on more this evening before dinner. Right now I'm cleaning the house, doing laundry, and moving. It's also a form of exercise! So I hope this one splurge isn't reflected in my weigh in on Wednesday! I'm not too worried though, I enjoyed myself and sometimes a few extra calories (I only went 250 over for my daily allottment. I already put in my breakfast and my plan for dinner) can help kick your metabolism in the behind. SO hey...good choices, good plan...we'll see what my friend the scale has to say!

Tomorrow will be the last day of this week's goals...and I think I have some good ones for next week! But let's recap!

NSV:

1) I will not let any one tempt me with leftover holiday goodies.

2) I will take time to read a magazine cover to cover without any interruptions.

3) I will take down all of the Christmas and Hannukah decorations and put them away.

Exercise:

1) I will exercise for at least 20 minutes each day.

2) I will work up the courage to try the 30 Day Shred

Nutrition:

1) I will track my calories religiously on Sparkpeople.Com EVERY DAY!

2) I will drink at least 80oz (10 glasses) of water EVERY DAY!


3) I will do at least 2 meals on my own on my Jenny Craig program.

As far as I'm concerned we can say SUCCESS!!! I met my goals for the week!! I am still working on water today but I've already had 6 glasses and I usually have 2 with dinner and then 2 in the evening when I start to get hungry. RIGHT on track!

Hope everyone is doing great with your goals this week! I'm loving reading all the new blogs of my SCC chickies!

Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting all your goals. You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudos on tracking the cheesecake and the positive outlook. I think everyone deserves a treat every once in a while. Its all about being healthy and HAPPY. So proud to see you met all of the challenges you set for yourself. Keep it up! I'm loving your posts. Looking forward to the next one xx

    - DS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job meeting all your goals! It can be good to get a treat occasionally..we all need one every once and again. You're making me crave some Olive Garden soup/salad like none other now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Good job on meeting your goals! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete