I need to do some exercise today but I'm really sore from the 30 Day Shred...and my head is pounding. I may take a break today. I always get one break day. So maybe this is going to be it. I'm really feeling headachy and nauseous...Aunt Flow is a day late (chance of pregnancy: 0. Chance of Immaculate Conception Part II: Slightly higher than chance of pregnancy) so that could definitely be why!
And one thing that helps me relax is crossing things off lists. Like for example crossing things off my SCC list!
I thought the challenge to eat things with your nondominant hand was funny...because I'm an oddball who does this all the time. I write with my right hand but I eat, throw a ball, paint my nails, etc with my LEFT hand. I switch back and forth easily with eating. No problemo! I would definitely not say I'm ambidexterous...because I can't write with my left hand. It looks like a 3 year old wrote it...but I guess as a nurse I've learned that I need to use BOTH hands equally, haha! You can never have enough hands, that's for sure!
3) I will try on a pair of jeans in my closet that were too small last month. Maybe they will fit? Will post picture.
1) I will do the 30 Day Shred 2x - 1st time done 1/8/12
2) Do Weight Loss Yoga 2x
3) Do Exercise Bike for 20 minutes 2x
1) I will track my calories religiously on Sparkpeople.Com EVERY DAY! 2/7
2) I will drink at least 80oz (10 glasses) of water EVERY DAY! 2/7
3) I will try 1 new recipe and post it on my blog (I think I have one in mind!) - Look for this on Wednesday <3