Well, Tuesday night is generally weigh in eve. I get ready to go to Jenny Craig on Wednesday and weigh in. This week, I'm swamped at work. I have a bunch of patients who are VERY high acuity and require a ton of nursing intervention. Putting another nurse in here would be like throwing them in the deep end of the ocean in their underwear. It would be impossible for them to figure out...therefore, I'm stuck seeing them on my day off. I have a regular visit, a resumption of care and an admission of a patient who I've care for before. Not to mention I contacted my Jenny Craig center and they can't accomedate me for a quick visit in the morning to weigh in and get food... and I really don't wnat to work all day, eat my meals and THEN weigh in. That wouldn't be an accurate representation of my weight at all.
So what I did was I moved my weigh in/getting food to this Saturday at 8:45am. So therefore, you're going to see that I don't update my weight until then. Boo. But like the cartoon says! I didn't fail...I just have to postpone my success!
So work is stressful, I'm very crampy and waiting for Aunt Flow's visit. Yuck. Really wish she would stay home...but then again I've been regular for a few months so I'm hoping this isn't things going in the wrong direction again. I'm going to be trying to make the most of my """""day off""""" (yes notice allll the quotes) and cross some things off my to-do list.
Update on the goals for the day!
3) I will try on a pair of jeans in my closet that were too small last month. Maybe they will fit? Will post picture. - Going to do this one tomorrow hopefully!
1) I will do the 30 Day Shred 2x - 1/2
2) Do Weight Loss Yoga 2x- 0/2
3) Do Exercise Bike for 20 minutes- 1/2
1) I will track my calories religiously on Sparkpeople.Com EVERY DAY! 3/7
2) I will drink at least 80oz (10 glasses) of water EVERY DAY! 3/7
3) I will try 1 new recipe and post it on my blog (I think I have one in mind!) - Still planning this for Wednesday. ;)