But in any event I have a new computer and I'm still working out all the kinks!
This week of the SCC Challenge my starting weight is: 269.6
I am weighing in on WEDNESDAY which is only three days away...so I'm not sure that there's going to be any big loss, haha! That's what I get for having to postpone my WI day. Looking for staying the same or a small loss when I go!
The SCC mini goal is no sweets...now... I don't know about this one. I am not a big sweets girl. I'd honestly prefer to have salty snacks. I bought an air popper and I love to do popcorn; salt and vingear is my weakness. However I do eat skinny cow ice cream a few times a week as part of my plan...and it helps keep me on track. I think that cutting this out would be setting me up for failure. I only have a limited amount of food items at home because I do Jenny Craig! And I just went to Target YESTERDAY and bought a whole bunch of skinny cow ice cream because it was on sale and I didn't get my usual snack things because I am on a very tight budget. So I am going to bow out of this challenge for financial reasons, sorry ladies! I will do another week with no sweets to make up for it!
The upcoming week is busy and will be full of stress. And next weekend I am going away with my mom for my birthday! My birthday is on January 25th but she asked if I wanted to do a girl's weekend with her for my birthday and we're going to a quaint historic inn in Massachusetts. There will be temptations but we're doing a 17 mile walking tour that should hopefully solve any issues! I'll update you on the trip as we get closer ;)
Let's look at last weeks goals.
1) I will do the 30 Day Shred 2x - 1/2 - Plan on doing this Saturday morning
2) Do Weight Loss Yoga 2x- 0/2
Exercise goals...major, major fail. I am not happy at all. However! That does not mean I'm giving up. I just need to reevaluate my goals for next week.
So let's look at WEEK 3 GOALS!
1) I will do 2 minutes of deep breathing each day to help with stress relief.
2) I will organize and print out the papers that I will need for going to Italy in February.
3) I will do one thing just for me, haven't decided if it'll be a haircut, mani/pedi or something else!
1) Exercise Bike for 20 Minutes 3x
2) Wear Pedometer Every Day and Track Miles
3) Do Exercise DVD 2x this week
1) I will track religiously on Sparkpeople.Com
2) I will drink at least 80oz water daily
3) I will make good choices when going out to eat!
So here are some goals! Lets see if we can make this week awesome!