About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Feeling Better

After my majorly long rant this afternoon, I decided to make up a list of ten things that I'm thankful for and that make me feel better. It's better than dwelling on what's annoying me!

1) My blogging buddies - You are all awesome and a huge inspiration to me. You make me feel like I'm not actually a crazy, irrational biotch (even if I am, lol).

2) My family - I'm lucky that I have living parents and that I have a relationship with them. They might drive me up and down the wall but I'm lucky to have them. And I love them.

3) Today I fit into a pair of shorts that I haven't been able to squeeze into for a LONG time...and I looked good. I didn't have to struggle to get the zipper up or end up throwing them in the dirty hamper (yes again) to get rewashed. AND my capris and pants that did fit are getting way too loose!!

4) I went out to eat today and I made great choices, I felt confident and was not influenced by other people's choices, even though SORELY tempted.

5)  Best Friends - My friend Tracey is awesome. I had a tough day and she drove out 45 minutes to see me <3 And we vented and drank some Crystal Light, and it was awesome. I love her!

6) Rain. I know it inhibits a lot of things (like me going out for a walk) but tonight the thundering of rain on my window is comforting. I don't know, I just sleep better when it's raining!

7) Central Air. It is SO humid...you can't even get in a good breath of air. Even though its raining and stormy, the humidity is NOT dropping. So I'm so glad I have AC so I can keep it cool in my house.

8) Key Lime Cheesecake - Oh how I love you. At my last JC appointment I bought 28 of them...I cannot live without the key lime cheesecake. It's my favorite! I'm so happy to have a stockpile in my freezer. Looking forward to having one tomorrow!

9) Yoga - love yoga. Relaxing yoga, core building yoga...as soon as my DVD player stops being a pain in my behind, I will start doing my Yoga for Beginners every day. Maybe even get up to be able to do advanced yoga someday!?

10) Work - Work is stressful sometimes but I adore my patients and my coworkers. I am very happy to be a nurse and to have a career. I am happy to be employed in a time where many are struggling to get and keep a job!

Here are ten of the many things I am thankful for. I'm thankful that people are reading my rambling blog posts! Have a wonderful night and a beautiful day tomorrow! Let's keep our fingers crossed for some sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Lmao I love this list and I feel like a crazy bitch 99% of the time, love you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete