About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Over the Hump

Today was busy but it wasn't as bad as I thought. One major problem I encountered was I didn't get to eat lunch until 2:30pm. I had a bowl of life cereal with milk this morning and I packed myself some Jenny cheese curls and a string cheese...but honestly, I didn't even have a second to eat them. I was going from patient to patient to patient, answering calls from doctors and other emergent calls, ordering supplies, checking in with my sickest patients and trying not to go insane. The only good thing is I was too busy to be hungry...

But when I got home I was starving. I had a huuuge glass of water and made a buffalo chicken salad and garlic bread with my JC Chicken Sandwich. It was delicious...I enjoyed every bite, it was very filling, AND healthy. I'm proud that I didn't come home and binge (which is something that I was in the habit of doing before I started JC). I filled up with water and then had a healthy lunch!!  Doing BBQ pulled pork wrap tonight for dinner, looking forward to it!!

Tomorrow is going to be a lighter day, I hope I'm not bogged down with calls all day...but in any event, I am looking forward to getting things cleaned in my condo. Going shopping and out to lunch with my mom on Saturday! Maybe even getting my curtains up? Hey, I can dream can't I?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment