About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In!

I've come to the conclusion that I really don't understand my body's signals very well and I don't know how to fix it. Yesterday I was feeling bloated and like I was retaining water, I'm still bleeding, and I wanted to curl up and kill a bag of salt and vinegar chips. But I didn't, instead I talked to some close friends, watched A League of Their Own on AMC, and then went to bed. I talked myself down from the ledge (not literally) telling myself that sometimes people gain and that doesn't mean I'm a failure.

Well, I got to my JC appointment and my regular JCC was on vacation. I already knew this and I had prepared. The girl I had was AWESOME! I wish she was working on a day that I could see her because she was supportive and approachable,she told me I was doing a great job doing MOMOs... I felt comfortable with her! Anyway, I weighed in and lost...2.8!!! Bringing me to 290.8 and that means a PHOTO UPDATE! I did it in my weigh in clothes, the clothes I ALWAYS wear to weigh in...but I can see a change, I really can! It's very exciting!

So far, I haven't gotten any calls. I desperately need to go grocery shopping and so after I finish my breakfast scramble smothered in hot sauce (My WI breakfast treat) I am going to the store. One thing that I have been buying are the Weight Watchers English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich with Canadian Bacon. Basically its a cheaper, more delicious Sunshine Sandiwch...you get two in a pack for 3 dollars at target as opposed to OVER 3 dollars for one at JC. Also need another big pack of lettuce, mushrooms, green peppers, cucumber, broccoli crowns, banana, yogurt and SELTZER!

Hope that everyone is having a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome loss this week! Thanks for the pep talk earlier, it means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you girl!!!! I am in the same situation with my TOM right now. I thought I was going to die yesturday. :/ I will see with ym weigh in on Friday I will be happy if I lose a pound or anything... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I joined Sparkpeople-it is totally addicting and very cool! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete